Sign in to follow this  
D-termine

Transdermal Carrier Products?

I used to purchase a TD carrier from Nutraplanet way back in the day, but I couldn't find it on their site.  Wondering if there is anything on the market I could add test/tren/boldenone base to?  Made a great write up back in the day on MM about it, and I'm thinking about making some again.  Have a few friends that would do well to steer clear of orals, and don't want to mess with needles.  Any thoughts?

ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, octisalate and providone.  Ingredients in Axiron, RX testosterone topical my dad gave me last time I ran out of test.  It's amazing and rubs in and on sooo easy.  Maybe I can source these things, just need to figure out ratios.

Hand sanitizer: Oleic acids, aloe, alcohol. Basically the same thing. Add d-limonene and you get the old Mike mccandless carrier. Add dmso, and you get mine :)

As you could imagine, your first post smelled of sarcasm, and now it smells of fish..  But I actually used to use a bit of dmso in my prep as well to boost absorption.  Turns out, I still have some bottles of NP's old formulation.  Think it's still good?  Have two fresh bottles.

If not, mind sharing what brand you use of hand sanitizer?  I willing to give this a whirl, especially if you share your Gawdly recipe with us :DDD 

Also, since I love this Axiron mixture I had a while back, is there any way to find out the ratios they use for each ingredient?  I scoured the net, but couldn't find anything.  But maybe someone smarter than I would have better luck?  Out of all the TD mixes I've used over the years, this has been, far and away, the kindest to my skin, easiest to apply, and fastest to dry.  Wish I could get more from dear old Dad, but all the sudden he no longer approves of my AAS use. 

As you could imagine, your first post smelled of sarcasm, and now it smells of fish..  But I actually used to use a bit of dmso in my prep as well to boost absorption.  Turns out, I still have some bottles of NP's old formulation.  Think it's still good?  Have two fresh bottles.

If not, mind sharing what brand you use of hand sanitizer?  I willing to give this a whirl, especially if you share your Gawdly recipe with us :DDD 

I'm all about special carriers if money is plentiful and time doesn't matter. I really like phlogel, for instance. Phlogel is hella expensive, and takes forever to ship (and likely ends up stuck in customs).

I buy the cheapest aloe hand sanitizer I can find-target brand, mostly. I remove something like 20% of a bottle, and incorporate my solids and a the proper amount of DMSO and d-limonene. Normally, it's 80% carrier, 10% solid, 5% DMSO, and 5% d-limonene. 

If the solid is fine and incorporated well, you shouldn't have too much trouble with white residue or grittiness. If you don't want to smell of oranges, skip the d-limonene.

I'm all about special carriers if money is plentiful and time doesn't matter. I really like phlogel, for instance. Phlogel is hella expensive, and takes forever to ship (and likely ends up stuck in customs).

I buy the cheapest aloe hand sanitizer I can find-target brand, mostly. I remove something like 20% of a bottle, and incorporate my solids and a the proper amount of DMSO and d-limonene. Normally, it's 80% carrier, 10% solid, 5% DMSO, and 5% d-limonene. 

If the solid is fine and incorporated well, you shouldn't have too much trouble with white residue or grittiness. If you don't want to smell of oranges, skip the d-limonene.

So what is in the hand sanitizer that helps get the carrier into the skin? I found this one..

Up&Up Aloe Hand Sanitizer

I also have some propylene glycol on hand as well, not sure if that is helpful..  Does the d-limonene add anything besides smell?  Is it a carrier/transport agent like the DMSO?

Thanks a ton though, this is very helpful.  I don't mind the cost of Phlogel, but I'm done with shipping from out of country right now.  I ordered some ecig shit from gearbest.com by accident, not knowing they ship from China.  11 days later, hasn't even left the country.  Meanwhile, I ordered GBL from China last Sunday, it arrives tomorrow.  So hit or miss with this shit.

Any other products aside from Phlogel and the hand sanitizer cocktail?  Thanks again for the info.

The ethanol is the solvent for the hormone, and the other stuff in it keeps your skin from drying out. Adding DMSO and/or limonene will help with penetration but test dissolved in alcohol will soak in by itself just fine without help.

DMSO and d-limonene are penetrants and both add smell. lol NOTE: my DMSO doesn't smell like fish or anything, and used in conjunction with the Up&Up aloe hand sanitizer (that's the same shit I use), I have no skin irritation. I also use androgel at the same time.

Pure DMSO should have very little odor. The problem comes with how some people metabolize it...I tend to smell vaguely like I've been eating hard boiled eggs or cooked cabbage no matter what purity level DMSO I use.

This is something I attribute directly to the DMSO being metabolized, at least in part, into dimethyl sulfide but this is not a universal effect.

Found a novel use for DMSO, minus the novel part.  Acute injuries.  Rolled the living shit out of my ankle last year, then hiked 12 miles on it because that's how I do.  My boss then told me about how they use DMSO intravenously w horses, and what do you know, 80% reduction in swelling that took over 3 months to completely abate, OVERNIGHT.  Just destroyed my knee smashing it into something at work a few days ago, little DMSO, ace bandage, pain completely gone by the start of the 3rd day, greatly improved the very next day.  Odd place to add this info, but someone may find it useful when searching one day.

Couldn't remember the damn transdermal I ended up going with and Google took me back here.  Never posted it.

For $10 shipped this TD is awesome from Smart Powers.  Ran 5g of test base into it no problem with 10-20ml DMSO.  Anymore DMSO and my skin dries out and starts to itch after a month or so.  Enjoy!

https://smartpowders.com/products/smartpowders-topical-matrix/

Ingredient Details:
Supplement Facts
Sprays per 4oz: 150
Serving Size: 5 Sprays
Servings per Container: 30
Ingredients:
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.