• 15x50 lb kb/side

3.  Military Press

• 8xbar
  • 8x95
  • 8xbar

4.  Heavy Single arm DB Row

• 10x80x2 sets

My body hurts pretty bad today/tonight.

So I'm thinking about getting rid of the tren I have left over from a while back and just using it.  I have around 70 ml so I can get in a good 8 week run with a front load to kick it into action.  It's good time for me.  I have a long time before my next work physical and my diet has been good and it'll maybe help me cut down on lean mass loss as the diet continues.

Nice session.

And yeah, I think running tren sounds like a solid plan. Just make sure to leave enough time for your lipids to recover after the cycle before the physical, since they'll probably be really out of whack. 

Also, thank you for reminding me I have to do some stuff for my health insurance, too, to qualify for lower premiums before the deadline. 

Nice session.

And yeah, I think running tren sounds like a solid plan. Just make sure to leave enough time for your lipids to recover after the cycle before the physical, since they'll probably be really out of whack. 

Also, thank you for reminding me I have to do some stuff for my health insurance, too, to qualify for lower premiums before the deadline.

My work physical next year will be somewhere around late August so I figure this would be the ideal situation.

There's actually closer to 60 mL so it'll make a good 8 week run and that should be nice for me.

Started the new routine. 525 mg/week tren ace. Should have enough for 8 to 10 weeks. I couldn't make it to the gym last night due to feeling like hell.

I feel better today so I'll be back into it tonight. Body weight is holding mostly steady at between 314 to 317. Probably a bit of water retention since I started using creatine again in hopes that it can help the joints as I've been feeling really beat up the last couple weeks.

Also is probably due to my diet being a bit loose due to some work social type eating out. So I'm really pretty thrilled that I'm where I am right now.

Social? Wow. Those are big steps for you.

Just kidding. Good to see you're having such good results, still.

Wanna hear some other wild shit that will blow your mind? I joined my company's young professional group and volunteered for the networking, philanthropy and wellness committees.

I'm on a forcing myself out of my comfort zone kick as of late.

Well it's all part of my 5 year plan as discussed at some point before. If I wanna become a business man and fit into corporate America culture, these are things I have to do.

I don't care all that much for being outgoing and involved in this type of stuff but I'm able to if needed. Only problem is that after living in my science cave for a decade plus, I've gotten really out of practice at it. So I figured the best way to get the skills back is to just jump right into it and make the growing pain all at once.

You'll do fine you big homo.

But as an aside from our personal growth, let's instead talk lifting weights. Speed bench night.

1. Low incline bench with football bar. Used outer 2 grips and switched every couple sets

Warmed up to 3x225

Then dropped it down to 135 plus an elite Orange band.

Sets of 3

2 sets of 135

2 sets of 145

2 sets of 155

2 sets of 165

2. Close grip bench, football bar, inner grips. Done to 3 board

8x185 for 3 sets

3. Tricep pushdown-using the fat dog bone attachment

15x140x3 sets

4. Lat pulldowns, fat neutral grip bar, used outer handles

10x150x 3 sets

Hard workout tonight but felt good.

Working out didn't get to happen this weekend which is a shitpile of nonsense but it's what it is.

I did ride bike for 30 minutes Saturday so it wasn't a total loss.

My folks came up for a visit, we talked about making America great again, then I took them to buy them a new computer and we went out to dinner.  Dinner was a mess for me but I decided for one fucking meal I wasn't gonna think about calories or any other bullshit.  So we went to my favorite burger place and I ate the following:

Appetizer:  fries covered in guacamole, pepper jack cheese, spicy pico de gallo, pickled jalapenos and buttermilk ranch.

Burger:  Elk Burger with Manchego cheese, beer braised bacon, jalapenos, mushrooms, habanero mayo and spicy pico

Sides:  Onion rings and kimchi slaw

Dessert:  Vanilla milkshake with peanut butter

And a couple of dark beers

So all total, probably about 3000 calories for dinner.

But it was so fucking good and I don't regret it for a second.

Woke up this morning at 318.2 so not exactly a time to panic especially now that I'm a week into the tren.  I knew the weight loss would stop or start getting a lot harder.

Back to work tomorrow.

Tonight was the kind of punishing night that makes me both hate and love the gym.

1.  Floor presses from a dead stop with pin set ~1 inch above where my elbows would have hit the floor

• 3x265x5 sets
  • 2x275
  • 0x295
  • 0x295

The sets of 295 really pissed me off.  The first attempt my foot slid on the floor.  The second attempt I just couldn't keep it moving.  Fuck that shit

2.  DB Press

• 14x75
  • 12x70
  • 10x70
  • 12x70

3.  Tricep Pushdown Superset with Band Crunches

Tricep Pushdown

• 12x100
  • 12x100
  • 12x100

Band Crunches

• 25xAverage Band
  • 15xAverage + light bands
  • 15xSame
  • 25xAverage

4.  T-Bar Rows

• 15x45x3 sets

5.  100 rep band pushdowns

• Light band

My body feels like hell but in a good-ish sorta way.

I've been back loading most of my calories.

On workout days I'm between 2200 and 2600 with about 1000 calories before working out and the rest after. This is getting hard with the Tren. I woke up starving this morning.

I've moved my IF style window to a 12/12 situation out of necessity. Or more accurately somewhere between 10/14 and 11/13 eating/fasted. Weight is also up. Was 322.8 this morning but that's certainly no shock. I'm hoping that after the next 7 weeks to be somewhere between 315 and 330, preferably the low end. I'll do whatever cardio is necessary to hit this goal.

I'm gonna take and upload some pictures by the end of this week as a reference point before as Hunter Thompson would say, the drugs kick in.

Workout tonight is gonna be a blast. Swinging cambered bar squats, deficit pulls, belt squats, reverse hyper and core.

That's a not-fucking-around workout planned for tonight.

Yeah. I'm not really all that excited.

I fucking hate that cambered bar we're gonna use. It's got hinges at the main part of the bar and a pendulum that hangs down where the collars attach. We're gonna be doing speed work so the weights will swing anywhere from about 4 to 6 inches depending on how much explosion you get.

I hope you kill yourself.

Also, conjugate is stupid. But I love that you get in there and try your hardest and have a good time.

Well, that was certainly unexpected.

My problem is that I'm stuck with wanting training partners and Westside casts a massive shadow over this town.

And with all fairness, it's not like the training isn't gonna work for me. Sure, it may be marginally better to work at linear progression for me but it's not like I'm not gonna make progress. Especially when you consider the guys I'm with being engaged and encouraging and actually coaching/helping me.

I'll get a hell of a lot further in that type of place than I would grinding it out solo with no help.