Burton

Liftin' weights and other shit

I'm hoping I'm not developing issues with whey.  Never had issues before so I'm hoping not.  I think the sudden increase in fiber is likely the culprit

3 minutes ago, Burton said:

I'm hoping I'm not developing issues with whey.  Never had issues before so I'm hoping not.  I think the sudden increase in fiber is likely the culprit

Best bet, honestly. Dairy reactions are usually much, much worse than just brown water. More like gassy, swelling, frothing shits of fire.

My back still hurts like the sad old man I am.

I am unsure if I fucked it up in the gym or doing laundry.  I did my deadlift workout and felt pretty good afterward 2 weeks back.  I was doing laundry and bent over to pick up a full laundry basket.  It hurt that night and hurt like hell the next morning.  Logic would dictate that I pulled my fucking lower back muscle picking up a 12-pound laundry basket.  What the fuck kind of sad joke is getting old anyway?

I'm tired of all of this old man bullshit.

So, IF is going interestingly.  So, my body weight is fatass.  More, specifically ~335-340.  

I'm doing daily weighing just to get an idea of calories in/calories out vs. effect on body weight.  The last few days have been:

342, 342.2, 341.8, 341.6, 339.4, 336.8, 335.6 and 342.2

I'm not freaking out because I know that's not how things work.  I just can't help but be amused by the gain of 6.6 pounds in one day after seeing a nice (if a little too fast) downward progression over the previous week.  I won't be shocked if I am something like 338 tomorrow morning.

It's likely due to drinking varying levels of water and riding bike.  I need to get better at the water thing.  Was a pretty solid effort at 120-140 oz/day and the past 3 days it's been maybe 20-40 oz, if that.  I have this nice 24 oz water bottle my coworkers got me when I left Scotts.  I may start carrying that around and making sure I drink 5 of them a day.

Just find it funny and felt like posting something in here.  Eating a lot is getting easier.  I just managed a huge bowl of cottage cheese with blueberries, about 20 oz of chicken breast and a half plate of veggies and don't wanna die.

Listen, we are not meant to be doing stupid stuff like laundry. We evolved to be in the gym. Full stop. You need to be more practical. Case in point: I nearly dislocated my shoulder taking my jacket off on a plane over Christmas.

50 minutes ago, Ras said:

Listen, we are not meant to be doing stupid stuff like laundry. We evolved to be in the gym. Full stop. You need to be more practical. Case in point: I nearly dislocated my shoulder taking my jacket off on a plane over Christmas.

I think I'm gonna start burning all my clothing in the front yard.