STENDEC

Testosterone Thresholds

ehhmRER.png

This is following a single IM injection of 125mg of TE

Taken from this study.

So the lowest levels were high normal for the entire week but then fell back to baseline over the second week. FT levels were elevated to supraphysiological levels for the first 5 days of the first week.

On 4/28/2018 at 9:30 AM, Growth Factor said:

250mg is definitely considered a cycle, aka well above a TRT dose. 

You all probably know this, but there are also some really good "roid calculators" where you can enter in the AAS and its ester and when the injections are made to get a graph showing what plasma levels will be.

As an examlple:

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

On 5/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, dr. frankenstein said:

and know about bogus testosterone brands....

i put a client on 500 mg weekly and now he have 600 ng/ml  (3 weeks later)

...lol....

That's hilarious. lol

Well, except for the client, who dropped all that cash...

7 hours ago, ((Vibe)) said:

You all probably know this, but there are also some really good "roid calculators" where you can enter in the AAS and its ester and when the injections are made to get a graph showing what plasma levels will be.

It is, no doubt, as result of my feeblemindedness, but I can't seem to make that thing work at all.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:40 PM, ((Vibe)) said:

As an examlple:

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

On 5/11/2018 at 9:54 PM, STENDEC said:

It is, no doubt, as result of my feeblemindedness, but I can't seem to make that thing work at all.

Oh man, I had totally forgotten about that website. What's funny is I think the person who linked me to that site wasn't even a lifter at all, just a chemE guy.

Anyways, so to make the graph generator work you have to input the halflife each drug in each column header. Then under the column, there are days of the week (e.g. 1-1 first day of first week, 12-4 4th day of 12th week), and you input your dose there. I imagine you put the mg dose there e.g. 250 in 1-1 and 250 1-4 for a 500mg/week cycle dosed twice a week in the first week. 

Still seems wrong...entering a theoretical dose of 300mg of test e produces a graph with ther vertical axis in mg from 0 to 30 and the horizontal in days (presumably).

I'm unclear what the mg measurements on the vertical axis mean....mg in circulation? The shape of the graph also seems wrong as it goes to zero at the half life of the compound...shouldn't it be at about half of the initial peak at that point?

Changing the variables changes the AUC but doesn't alter the shape.

On 5/22/2018 at 5:48 PM, STENDEC said:

Still seems wrong...entering a theoretical dose of 300mg of test e produces a graph with ther vertical axis in mg from 0 to 30 and the horizontal in days (presumably).

I'm unclear what the mg measurements on the vertical axis mean....mg in circulation? The shape of the graph also seems wrong as it goes to zero at the half life of the compound...shouldn't it be at about half of the initial peak at that point?

Changing the variables changes the AUC but doesn't alter the shape.

x axis is total hormone in he body (presumably without considering baseline) and y axis is week #. I think the day's are offset a bit, maybe by a day or two, but I can't confirm as there's no explanation as to what they consider day 0, day 1. You might think it obvious, but they set hormone at day 1 to be 0, which doesn't seem to make sense (I'd understand day 0 being at 0).

I'm sure this graph is not calculating based off of bioavailability/absorption or considering any such metrics but is just integrating half life decay curves based off of the values you enter. 

Steroidcalc.com is a very simple alternate.  Y-axis is showing theoretical decay based on half life and not necessarily blood levels, I think.