Sign in to follow this  
Canuck

Iron Legion - Triumphalis

3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Anybody have any input on this hormone? Logs look promising but I tend to take those with a grain of salt. General consensus seems to be it has the same effects on body comp as Epistane but with minimal to no sides (joint pain, libido etc.). Standard dosing seems to be 30mg.

I was going to go with it. I decide to run Dzine @ 15mg ED. I already have a bottle of it so that was more of the deciding factor. BTW is anyone is looking for a TUDCA (and others) support product check out this one by LGI. Great price.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/lgi-damage-control.html

Per 4 Caps [TABLE]

[TD=colspan: 4]DAMAGE CONTROL[/TD]

[TD]Ingredients[/TD]

[TD]Amount[/TD]

[TD]Daily Value[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]N-acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)[/TD]

[TD]500mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural/Ubidecarenone)[/TD]

[TD]100mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Alpha Lipoic Acid[/TD]

[TD]150mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Hawthorne Berry[/TD]

[TD]200mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Celery Seed[/TD]

[TD]75mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Saw Palmetto (std. min 18% fatty acids)(berries)[/TD]

[TD]200mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Quercetin Anhydrous (min. 95%) HPLC[/TD]

[TD]150mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]SAMe 52% (S-Adenosyl Methionine Tosylate Disulfate)[/TD]

[TD]400mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]Bupleurum Powder[/TD]

[TD]500mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]TUDCA Sodium (as Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Sodium) [/TD]

[TD]200mg[/TD]

[TD]NA*[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Bump.

Running this now.  I was going to run epistane @ 30mg's but it had my nipples/gyno hurting like hell.  Switched to this and the pain went away.

Don't recall the exact date I started but am in my 2nd week @ 60mg's.  Most common dosing seems to be 45-60mg's. But I have seen 30-105mg's/day.

I just got done doing a quick cut and started the cycle at ~12-13% bf, 190lbs at 6'.  Goal is to lean bulk. Sides so far are being a bit grumpy (just hungry?) and lethargy (just lazy?). Might go up to 90mg's if sides allow.

It's early, but I have already noticed that my muscles look more dense and vascularity is extremely pronounced (seeing veins in my delts I have never seen before!). If this keeps up it will be a very enjoyable cycle!  Weight is still currently the same ~190lbs.

22 minutes ago, Something Anonymous said:

Where did you pick it up?

I thought Epi had an anti-E MoA? I have never noticed any breast/nipple issues while running it. I actually started up a new course of 20mgs. qod in the am and less than a week in already noticing the tightening effect it has.

I've had the Iron Legion Triumphalis since it was available (supposedly has a short shelf life).  I also picked up some LGI Triumph a few weeks back from the classifieds section of another forum.

And the "unmethylated version" of epistane (epitiostanol) has anti-e properties. It is theorized that epistane might too, but I'm not so sure.