Sign in to follow this  
STENDEC

Food Finds

mixed-berry-two-good-lower-sugar-yogurt.

This stuff is really good....3g of CHO and 12-13g of PRO depending on the flavor. They appear to use the same sort of process as Fairlife Milk and they throw in just enough stevia to take the edge off the pucker without making it overly sweet.

2 hours ago, STENDEC said:

@Something Anonymous

kelloggs-off-the-grid-waffles.jpg

From Kellog's these are really good. Not nearly as dry as Kodiak...they do have some soy protein in them but it is part of a blend of whey, egg and hemp proteins...I've had the blueberry and cinnamon/brown sugar and both are very tasty.

Nice. I will look for those. You think my young boys eating a little soy is going to be alright? I assume so in those amounts but I want them to be full blooded man. 

Yea those are fantastic. A store down the street from my office sells them and I regularly pick one up during the workday as a quick meal. I am a huge fan of fairlife and it is the only milk we drink at the house anymore. I just wish they sold it in Gallon size. I’m guessing they did some marketing research and determined that the sticker price would be a deterrent. 

On 10/3/2018 at 7:24 PM, STENDEC said:

0263b16e-0b4f-44ea-a1b3-15acd91196b4_1.3

Tastes remarkably good and protein goes up if you use Fairlife milk and an egg in the mix.

I cannot see the word flapjacks without this jingle popping into my head. 

Its not event that funny, but it is forever burned into my brain. 

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0084FHHA4?trackAsin=B0084FHIW6&ref=dm_sh_8ccf-1aca-dmcp-97fe-f6163&musicTerritory=US&marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I ate so many pork rinds when I first did Atkins....they have a really subtle aftertaste that just lingers with you that I got to dislike intensely after a while

10 hours ago, ozzman said:

They sell them at Whole Foods. Everywhere you rube.

Shush, you. It was a perfectly well positioned north Carolina joke, in spite of the realities.