Sign in to follow this  
D-termine

Enclomiphene for PCT, Dosing?

So, Enclomiphene has been kicking around for a while now, who has used it or knows how for a post cycle?  The literature seems to show 12.5mg to be superior to 25mg/daily after 4 weeks, but that was for TRT.  Anyone have any thoughts on a dosing protocol?  I may use it after running my Test base TD cycle, wanted some opinions.  Plan on getting my test levels checked before I start and after I finish this go round, so with any luck, I'll be able to provide some good n=1 feedback.  

8 hours ago, STENDEC said:

It's just half of clomiphene so 12.5mg enclomiphene = 25mg clomiphene.

Dose it at 0.5x whatever you would dose clomid for.

Are there similar studies using clomid as a standalone TRT treatment for comparison? Because there was a bell curve in the one prominent study showing better results with 12.5mg vs 25mg/day. 

I believe adderall is 75% d-amp, but it's nothing compared to METH mg for mg. Perhaps that's apples to oranges, but I was reading up on it last night and that's the best logic I've got atm. 

Also, while I have you. What's a standard clomid pct these days? 150mg for the first few days, 100mg for the next week or two, then 50mg for the last few weeks? Admittedly I was broke and half assed my last post cycle in December, but it got the job done. So far as I can tell.

5 years was a long run on gear, but I've got no complaints presently. Except I want results 3x faster for a couple months because test and company spoiled me rotten. 

In several studies of borderline hypogonadal men, 25mg of clomiphene daily roughly doubled TT levels from ~300 to ~600 ng/dl making it roughly equivalent to Androgel.

If I were using clomid for PCT, I'd do 100mg on day one followed by six days at 50mg and then fourteen to 21 days at 25mg/day.

The only reason anyone is playing around with enclomiphene is that they can't patent clomiphene and sell it as an HRT product.

19 hours ago, STENDEC said:

In several studies of borderline hypogonadal men, 25mg of clomiphene daily roughly doubled TT levels from ~300 to ~600 ng/dl making it roughly equivalent to Androgel.

If I were using clomid for PCT, I'd do 100mg on day one followed by six days at 50mg and then fourteen to 21 days at 25mg/day.

The only reason anyone is playing around with enclomiphene is that they can't patent clomiphene and sell it as an HRT product.

This.