STENDEC

One (New) Direction

Chest

Flat Bench, High/Mid/Low Cable Flyes, Incline DB Press, Incline Plate Press, Decline KB Pushups

Been buried at work and in the middle of moving my kitchen from one part of the house to the other so my workouts are taking a hit for a few weeks.

Just saw the kitchen post. New plumbing and all? I couldn't really train when I was fixing our house. Fucking joints got all sore and hands were weak. I hate houses and I hate fixin em. Although I would like to upgrade to a Jacuzzi style tub that I can actually fit in...

42 minutes ago, mwarren said:

Just saw the kitchen post. New plumbing and all?

Yep. Actually moved the kitchen into what was the dining area so new cabinets, plumbing, electrical, etc.

Right now, I am living in my basement because they are refinishing the floors upstairs.

My life is still a chaotic mess right now...the kitchen project is about 75% complete which means that the impact on daily living is approaching 100% PITA.

Work is also busy. I have a new boss, who I like, but she's got different expectations and priorities from my old boss so I am adjusting to that and I am heading to Chicago next week and still need to get the plumbing, electrical and gas work finished before my inlaws arrive...

I hate renovations. Truly. And kitchen may be the worst in some ways. You can't 'do without' a bathroom, but you can fool yourself into believing you can 'work around' a kitchen.

Fuuuck, man. I suppose the finish will feel all the better. And yea, @Ras, I made sure 1 bathroom was done immediately. And then a bedroom. It was easier to keep buying McDonald's than worry about the kitchen. The kitchen which is still only 90% complete lol

On the upside, we are actually building a new kitchen in a different part of the house so we have largely retained the use of the old kitchen during the project. But everything is still a mess and we've been without any sort of stove for a week now.

Shoulders

OHP, Cable Shoulder Press, Front/Side DB Raises, Plate Raises, Cable Shrugs

Back

Speed Deads, Scott Curls, Single Arm Landmine Row, Incline DB Curls, KB Good Morning, Alternating KB Bentover Rows

Heading to Chicago tomorrow so unless the hotel has a decent gym, that will be it for the week.

Kitchen project is 90% complete. Dining room conversion of old kitchen about 60% complete.

2 hours ago, Emperor G_D said:

I'm really enjoying not going to the gym. 

It's a seductive lifestyle, isn't it?  That's how I managed to not go for almost a year.

7 hours ago, Burton said:

It's a seductive lifestyle, isn't it?  That's how I managed to not go for almost a year.

I'm sure I'll want to return at some point, but for now, I think sleep avoiding actual lifting is better for me. So F the gym.