STENDEC

One (New) Direction

AAA Wednesday

Scott Curls, Cable Pullovers, Jesus Curls, Single-Arm Pulldowns, Incline DB Curls, Crab Curls, Machine Tris, Machine Bis, Abs

Gave blood today....the lady tried to take my BP with an adult medium cuff...result was 168 over something....I suggested she go and find a man's sized cuff which resulted in a more normal number...138/66

Not quite as cool, but:

For sleep studies, the technician applies a chest strap and a waist strap to monitor breathing effort. The first chest strap they grabbed fit me just fine. The waist strap, however, was too big. They tried all of the adult-sized waist straps in the closet before giving up and using the children's sized waist strap on me. For reference, my waist measures about 31" with a tape measure.

They said I was the thinnest adult to come in for sleep apnea testing in a long time.

3 hours ago, Construct said:

Not quite as cool, but:

For sleep studies, the technician applies a chest strap and a waist strap to monitor breathing effort. The first chest strap they grabbed fit me just fine. The waist strap, however, was too big. They tried all of the adult-sized waist straps in the closet before giving up and using the children's sized waist strap on me. For reference, my waist measures about 31" with a tape measure.

They said I was the thinnest adult to come in for sleep apnea testing in a long time.

Skinny isn't cool anymore, bruh. 😜

1 hour ago, STENDEC said:

Back & Bis

Deads to 515, Scott Curls, Back Extensions, Incline DB Curls, Low Cable Curls, Concentration Curls, Abs

Got to see @ozzman over the weekend....enjoyed our visit thoroughly.

It was thoroughly enjoyable.

AAA Wednesday

Standing EZBar Curls, Skull Crushers/CG Bench, Incline DB Curls, KB Triceps Press, Static Hold Hammer Curls, Weighted Bench Dips

So they are renovating the main room in the gym I use so we were relegated to a small back room with an eclectic collection of weights...things will be a bit wonky for a couple of weeks.