STENDEC

One (New) Direction

Back & Bis

DL to 515x1, Standing EZ Bar Curls, KB Good Mornings, Incline DB Curls, Single Arm Landmine Row, Static Hold Hammer Curls, KB Curls

515 came up perfectly today....everything tight and straight and perfect sequential flow....very pleased with the pull

Shoulders & Legs

Goblet Squats, OHP, Bulgarians, Arnolds, Walking KB Lunges, Inch Press, Plate Raises

We did this with almost no rest between sets or exercises and it was hot and I was beat by the end....but in a good way.

Back & Bis

HIIT Cardio, Trap Bar DL, Incline DB Curls, KB Good Mornings, Single Arm Landmine Rows, Concentration Curls

Still working out of the temporary gym so exercise options continue to be limited.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:41 PM, mwarren said:

Goblet squats made my core sore for awhile after their introduction. Especially when you use a weight that brings your center of gravity outside of your standing base.

Similarly, landmine goblet squats really hit my core hard. Pretty much any heavy landmine lift, really.

Back & Bis

Deads, Catholic Curls, KB GM, Incline DB Curls, Farmers Walk

In the newly renovated gym space although all the equipment isn't in. I'm going to have very manly hands if nothing else because the knurling on the new bars is cheesegrater level...