mwarren

Resurrection of Blu

For the record, I have no idea how trazadone would affect an addict's mindset.

Sometimes reddit actually has useful anecdotes on such things, but I've not researched that at all.

3 minutes ago, Sanction said:

Not much at that dosage. At 50 - 150 mg yes, though that wears off after time.

Note that at 150 mg you start getting SSRI effects on the serotonin receptors.

I really just want a subtle, quick, transient rise in either G or serotonin. The thought of lingering effects or possible seotonin syndrome down the road scare me.

Need to finish benching and face pulls later but today I increased weight and decreased volume.

Squat

135x5

165x5

205x5

DL

205x5

Press

85x5

105x5

Chinup

BWx7

I'll edit this later when I finish. Everything felt really light today. Had to tell myself to slow down on squats so I don't miss my cues as I work on it.

Day 18 (I think)

Squat

135x5

175x5

205x5x2

DL

205x5

Press

85x5

105x5x2

Bench

95x5

135x5

155x5x2

Pullup 

BWx7x2

Incline DB Bench

30x20

Blu Face Pull

35x15+12

Squats are feeling like a good groove is setting in.

Feel a little shitty today. Puked once but resting and recovering.

Jamie can face pull more than I can. Very telling when you consider she's never had any shoulder injuries or even aches. I'm going to really focus on these and use them as a marker.

I started feeling better just an hour ago. Skipped training today obviously. Jamie and I both couldn't digest our food and were nauseated and bloated all weekend. And, my eyes turned yellow for 12 hours. So immediately I started worrying about my liver. I'm not taking any substances that would cause liver damage or anything but I got paranoid. My eyes are white again but my urine is very dark and has been the last few days. All I'm putting into my body is food and fish oil. I think I should go to the doc and get bloodwork for my liver enzymes regardless. 

If I feel fine tomorrow I'll train. I'm not one of the "lift light to help recover while sick" guys. More like "early deload is never a bad idea" lol

Also, I once had a stomach virus run through my house like wildfire. I was the only one to experience a liver side effect-ghost poop. My poop was solid white for 2 days after I got done being sick. Sometimes GI illness can impact your liver pretty bad.

10 hours ago, STENDEC said:

Jaundice accompanied by dark urine is a trip to the doc every time buddy.

Ever had gallstones?

Got an appointment for Wednesday. I'm feeling fine today and urine is lighter but I'm not chancing it. Given my past, I'd like to know if I have hep C.

Never had a gallstone.

5 hours ago, Emperor G_D said:

Definitely get bloods done.

How much hydration are you getting? 'food and fish oil' doesn't imply water. :)

Been drinking a ton now that I'm paranoid. Was probably not drinking enough before.

My skin isn't discolored and my eyes go back and forth so it might not be worst case scenario. I WAS having bag stomach issues.

I did lift since it appears it wouldn't hurt anything according to what I've read. I won't do anything strenuous until things have calmed.

Squat 

205x5x3

DL

205x5

Bench

155x5x3

Press

105x5x3

Chinup

BWx7x3

Blu Face Pull

35x15x5

I hope there's a prostate exam involved.

I'm not doing any other exercise until I get bloodwork and the ok from the doc. I don't want to make any liver enzymes higher from exercise just in case.

3 minutes ago, mwarren said:

I hope there's a prostate exam involved.

I'm not doing any other exercise until I get bloodwork and the ok from the doc. I don't want to make any liver enzymes higher from exercise just in case.

How's your pee looking?

16 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Digging him up to defile his corpse is going to be a chore.

In 2000 years archeologists will dig up his sarcophagus, and the silly people will discuss whether to drink the weirdly colored liquid inside. 

6 hours ago, Niflheim said:

In 2000 years archeologists will dig up his sarcophagus, and the silly people will discuss whether to drink the weirdly colored liquid inside. 

That liquid isn't from him.