mwarren

Resurrection of Blu

16 hours ago, STENDEC said:

Looks really good Blu!

Thanks, I'm really trying to take my ego out of it. It took a long time for me to get over that shit but it's not like using my ego weights is impressive anyways. I really need my weights to stack over my COG better at this point to be able to progress past 450. Else, I'll be the next accidental-kang-squat guy with my videos on fail compilations.

Today went well but we did run out of time due to the shorter hours at this facility. I had to make due with stuff at home but the important stuff was done at the gym. 

CAT Bench

45X10

95X5X2

135X5X2

185X3X2

225X3X2

225X3 added reverse green bands

275X3X2

Bar was flying today

Pullup

BW+60X5X3

Easy. Added 5lbs to last block and it was nothing. Last month and its deload went just perfectly.

Wide Grip Bench (really wide)

175X8X3

Chest Supported Row

130X8X3

I just...fucking love how this specific CSR feels on my teres. Hopefully I can build me up some semblance of wings.

DB OHP (at home, in place of a regular press)

3sets, high reps

I only have 15lb DBs so I just repped the shit out

DB Reverse Curl (was supposed to be BB Reverse Curl)

15X10X3

3D Pullapart

Long Red X20

Fatigue was low again, giving myself room so to say. I am impressed with how strong I feel. Today was so easy that I don't even feel like I trained. I think Kim has finally figured out the best way to guage my fatigue and loading/unloading patterns. I won't be lifting super heavy, intensity wise, for several months, but I am really excited to see how peaking will go with things figured out a little more each month.

4 hours ago, Ras said:

Just gonna say this here: beating the shit out of yourself by demeaning your lifts is also ego.

You and your goddamn ego bullshit 😜  

So I haven't posted a work update on awhile. This is because there's been no update lol. Things took a long time to process (background check, drug test, physical, personal note from my doctor about my health..). I'm finally starting my first shift on Monday. So, my perfect little lifting schedule is over.

Tweaked my back yesterday while warming up so I was relegated to GHRs. Didn't have any reason that I can think of to go out, but whatever. I tried finding something to blame it on but I couldn't. And usually I'd at least blame my form, but it was perfect. With 185lbs. After a deload. So...yea.

But, I got a bunch of bodyweight lunges and GHRs done. And today went great, considering the back pain plus it was my first day of work and I didn't sleep much.

Bench

45X25

135X5

185X5

225X3

275X5X3

PERFECT weight to use

Pullup

BW+25X8X3

DB Incline Bench

85X8X3

Seated Face Pull

22.5X8X3

Not sure about the weight but I'll know next time where I was on the stack

Cable Tricep Kickback

22.5X8X3

Isolateral Bicep Curl

105X8X3

Gotta go to sleep. Not gonna be sleeping for a few weeks until I get in the swing of this crazy schedule. 

10 hours ago, mwarren said:

Tweaked my back yesterday while warming up so I was relegated to GHRs. Didn't have any reason that I can think of to go out, but whatever. I tried finding something to blame it on but I couldn't. And usually I'd at least blame my form, but it was perfect. With 185lbs. After a deload. So...yea.

Sucks to hear. Hope that heals up quickly. 

A few years ago, while browsing around the library downtown, I had to take a piss. As I entered the john a big beautiful all-american football hero type, about twenty-five, came out of one of the booths. I stood at the urinal looking at him out of the corner of my eye as he washed his hands. He didn't once look at me. He was "straight" and married -- and in any case I was sure I wouldn't have a chance with him. As soon as he left I darted into the booth he'd vacated, hoping there might be a lingering smell of shit and even a seat still warm from his sturdy young ass. I found not only the smell but the shit itself. He'd forgotten to flush. And what a treasure he had left behind. Three or four beautiful specimens floated in the bowl. It apparently had been a fairly dry, constipated shit, for all were fat, stiff, and ruggedly textured. The real prize was a great feast of turd -- a nine inch gastrointestinal triumph as thick as a man's wrist. I knelt before the bowl, inhaling the rich brown fragrance and wondered if I should obey the impulse building up inside me. I'd always been a heavy rimmer and had lapped up more than one little clump of shit, but that had been just an inevitable part of eating ass and not an end in itself. Of course I'd had jerk-off fantasies of devouring great loads of it (what rimmer hasn't), but I had never done it. Now, here I was, confronted with the most beautiful five-pound turd I'd ever feasted my eyes on, a sausage fit to star in any fantasy and one I knew to have been hatched from the asshole of the world's handsomest young stud. Why not? I plucked it from the bowl, holding it with both hands to keep it from breaking. I lifted it to my nose. It smelled like rich, ripe limburger (horrid, but thrilling), yet had the consistency of cheddar. What is cheese anyway but milk turning to shit without the benefit of a digestive tract? I gave it a lick and found that it tasted better then it smelled. I've found since then that shit nearly almost does. I hesitated no longer. I shoved the fucking thing as far into my mouth as I could get it and sucked on it like a big brown cock, beating my meat like a madman. I wanted to completely engulf it and bit off a large chunk, flooding my mouth with the intense, bittersweet flavor. To my delight I found that while the water in the bowl had chilled the outside of the turd, it was still warm inside. As I chewed I discovered that it was filled with hard little bits of something I soon identified as peanuts. He hadn't chewed them carefully and they'd passed through his body virtually unchanged. I ate it greedily, sending lump after peanutty lump sliding scratchily down my throat. My only regret was the donor of this feast wasn't there to wash it down with his piss. I soon reached a terrific climax. I caught my cum in the cupped palm of my hand and drank it down. Believe me, there is no more delightful combination of flavors than the hot sweetness of cum with the rich bitterness of shit. Afterwards I was sorry that I hadn't made it last longer. But then I realized that I still had a lot of fun in store for me. There was still a clutch of virile turds left in the bowl. I tenderly fished them out, rolled them into my hankerchief, and stashed them in my briefcase. In the week to come I found all kinds of ways to eat the shit without bolting it right down. Once eaten it's gone forever unless you want to filch it third hand out of your own asshole. Not an unreasonable recourse in moments of desperation or simple boredom. I stored the turds in the refrigerator when I was not using them but within a week they were all gone. The last one I held in my mouth without chewing, letting it slowly dissolve. I had liquid shit trickling down my throat for nearly four hours. I must have had six orgasms in the process. I often think of that lovely young guy dropping solid gold out of his sweet, pink asshole every day, never knowing what joy it could, and at least once did, bring to a grateful shiteater.

7 hours ago, Emperor G_D said:

Kim loves that story with every fiber of his being.

Of course I do. It's how Mike and I first met!

On 8/20/2019 at 6:20 AM, STENDEC said:

How did you like it?

Not a bad gig as far as what I'm used to. Unfortunately it's definitely not the environment I wanted to settle down in. It is, however, the best job I've had so far if I base it on pay to labor ratio. It well serve its purpose well while I keep trying to get into Pfizer or find a way to finance more education.

The job is quite hot in a hazmat suit. I'm working with machinery that makes Lithium products. Each day I've been leaving 12hr shifts drenched in sweat and moderately physically worn, but not completely exhausted as with other jobs I've had. 

13 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Of course I do. It's how Mike and I first met!

I can't believe you found that old thing. I was thinking about it a few weeks ago. Man, it was nearly traumatic when you first shared it with me. And you kept hyperlinking me to meatspin.com and a few others. You'd get me every time. "Blu, check out this protein blend. It's PERFECT."

My first 2 weeks of work were supposed to be mon-fri 8hr shifts but I got them to let me work 12s and come in on Saturday for 8 extra hours so we can pay our mortgage on time. So, things have been a little shitty time-wise and I only got the minimum done at the gym. After this next week, I'll be put on a rotation of 12s that follows a pattern something like 4 on, 3 off, 3 on, 1 off...something like that plus a week off every month during which I'm on call. I'll probably volunteer to work 3 of those days but it will be a decent schedule.

I'll try to remember what I did the last 2 sessions... (keep in mind my back is still tweaked a little bit)

CAT Squat

45X10

95X5

135X3X2

185X2X2

225X2X2

225X2 added reverse green bands

275X2X8-10? 

Sumo DL

365X5X4

Leg Press

335X8 drop to

290X8 drop to

245X8

Felt like puking pretty bad

---------------------------------

Upper Body

CAT Bench

45X10

95X5

135X3X2

185X2

225X2

225X2X4 added reverse greens

275X3X6

Pullup

BW+60X5X4

Wide Grip Bench

180X8X3

CSR

135X8 drop to

90X8 drop to

45X8

So I had to skip some supplemental work this week due to time and recovery needs but I got the important shit done. 

Squats later today....back still isn't 100% but I'll get the volume done.

2 hours ago, mwarren said:

I can't believe you found that old thing. I was thinking about it a few weeks ago. Man, it was nearly traumatic when you first shared it with me. And you kept hyperlinking me to meatspin.com and a few others. You'd get me every time. "Blu, check out this protein blend. It's PERFECT."

Find it? 

I paid for him to have it tatted on his thigh. That way, when he spreads it around on all the twink message boards, he just has to drop trou to transcribe it.

2 hours ago, mwarren said:

Ardvics and I were talking about it the other day. I googled it to see if I could find it. No luck until I searched for "what is cheese anyway" plus "big brown cock" and "football".

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Ardvics and I were talking about it the other day. I googled it to see if I could find it. No luck until I searched for "what is cheese anyway" plus "big brown cock" and "football".

I haven't talked to that old fuck in forever!

Haven't had gumption to spend time here lately but I have been training. Built up my volume on 5s with stuff. Hit some good quick squats yesterday with 315 minus light bands for about 20 minutes. Then 5X5 with 365 on sumo. Finally got my lats locked in and my body in a position that makes them infinitely easier. Probably could have done a bit more but my hook grip was hurting like crazy. 

75hrs this week and came home to this.

20190830_200744.jpg

CAT Bench

45X5

95X3X3

135X3X2

185X3X2

225X3X2

275X3

225X3X2

Pullup

+60X5X5

Those pullups were tough as fuck.

Couldn't fit accessories in this week because time. Tomorrow I'm going to do a shitload of accessories. Or a little. Or even a moderate amount. 

Been working a lot. 82.5hrs this week. My training is maintenance/lighter right now. I'm trying to get all the OT I can at work since I need to catch up my money. Don't have much time to lift. My last few sessions I messed around with rest-pause and just pushed myself to complete a high number of reps. I need the conditioning anyway. I'll probably do this until my workload is much less. Right now, I'm not strong and would only get frustrated if I tried some heavy training. 

I've been losing bodyfat like crazy, which is great because I was the chubbiest I've ever been after bulking for so long. I'm down to 180 and think I've recomped slightly. Got ab vein coming in. Time to pile the carbs back in. Gotta dial in the perfect bodyweight and bodyfat to fill out 200lbs by meet time.

Here's a pic from last week at 12% I'd guess, and from this week (in red shorts) at ~10%. All I did was burn a lot more calories and eat more protein. 

20190901_060429.jpg

20190915_212704.jpg

Example of current training from last lower body session:

Squat

45X5

95X8

135X8

185X3

245X(13+9+5+5+4) rest-pause (RP)

Sumo RDL

245X(12+10+8+6+5) RP

GHR

BWX(10+7)

And that's about it. It's actually a decent amount of volume, really. I was actually really sore from that session. It was hard to believe 245lbs felt so heavy while I was gasping for air.