mwarren

Resurrection of Blu

Oh shit- should have mentioned this earlier but my TRT is back on point. I'm making my own transdermal and have arimidex that I'll be using in minimalist fashion. I'm actually a fan of estrogen being on the high end. And I'm going to do what it takes to keep my free T right on the middle. 

Also, I got some mk-677 to try out. Some trusted friends have said this particular brand worked very well and felt like 2iu daily injectable hgh after the initial build-up. I figured for the price I could give it a try. It was like $25 with a discount code.

So, nothing that will make me superman, but I am definitely not "natty" 

3 hours ago, STENDEC said:

How much Mk-677 do you plan to use daily?

50mg. If I could 100% trust the concentration of the solution I have, I'd stick to 25mg as the majority of studies use because I'm not sure more is any better. Wouldn't make sense to take more than ' enough' to me, anyways. I'll report how I'm feeling and if there is anything I can differentiate from the TRT. Looking for better recovery from sleep and increased hunger.

Should note that my body weight is up to 193lbs. We'll see if I gain some water weight.

Progress pic....if I got it to attach. Definitely about 4% increase in bf but not bad for 40lb gain in a couple months. Want to gain another 15 and increase my current training weights by 60% then evaluate from there. 

20180827_002233.jpg

5 hours ago, STENDEC said:

Looking good Blu. If that is 4% up you must have been a rail before.

I was. My body was ready to bebound, so I certainly can't say this was all a super successful bulk from an already healthy body weight.

I backed off a little today. Just had a few things telling me they needed a little break. Still want to accumulate at this point though and get my work tolerance as high as possible so I did stuff, less stuff.

Squat

280x5

Video coming soon

Press 

140x6

DL

280x5

Bench

175x6

Chinup w/Fat Gripz

BWx5x2

I decided not to get my 25 reps because my lats need rest

GHR

BW+20x8

Incline DB Bench

40x15

YTW

5x12+12+12

DB Curl supine+neutral

15x15+15

4 hours ago, STENDEC said:

I suspect it is just a camera angle artifact but did you injure your right lower leg at some point? It seems significantly smaller than the left...

I see it too, but I am sure it's camera angle. 

Give us admirers a double calf shot, @mwarren

6 hours ago, STENDEC said:

I suspect it is just a camera angle artifact but did you injure your right lower leg at some point? It seems significantly smaller than the left...

Actually you're right. My left calf had some edema from the liver inflammation somehow. I was told not to worry about it but I'm starting to.

Don't have a lot of time so here's the important stuff for me to remember

Squat 

280x5x2

Noticing I need stronger quads. Knees need time to adjust to all this. Need to do bodyweight atg squats in my free time to train my knee glide

Press

140x5x2

Wrists are telling me I may need wraps here soon. My joints are just immobile and shitty. Guess I should address that more often.

DL

280x5

Bench

175x5

175x6

I'd need to use 200lbs to be at the same load-effort as everything else so I hope I'm lifting explosively enough to get a decent training effect

Pullup w/Fat Gripz

BWx5x5 

Gained a bit of water weight...4lbs...from the mk-677?

14 hours ago, Emperor G_D said:

LGD always bumps me up in scale weight immediately.

I'm not going to complain...feel better cushioned...need to check my blood pressure soon though. Lol

Damn chores have been getting I the way of training time lol. Stupid real life grown people crap. Got half of my 3 set session in with Jamie and after am extra day off yesterday, my squat looks and feels so good. Best it's ever been. Jamie has been working on her mobility for squatting and it really shows. I'm jealous of her form. We are both anxious to get into our heavier training phase in a couple months now that the injuries and mobility issues are fading FO REAL.

Squat

280x5x3

RPE felt like a 6.5. Will bump to 295.

Bench 

175x5x2

175x7

RPE felt like 7. Will bump to 185.

We're gonna finish up in the afternoon tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Growth Factor said:

Man, sorry to see you go through Hep C. It's good to hear some of the positive developments around this, though, and to see you back to lifting and enjoying it. 

Honestly it's been a good reminder about health in general. It would seem I only learn lessons after crisis.

It's really good to see you back. I missed the community here a lot in my time away. Your new job seems like a dream lol I'm really excited for ya

The rest of the training was:

DL 

280x5

My grip sucks right now and I know it's from the water retention from the mk-677 because I'm up to 200+lbs and watery as FUCK. 

Press

140x5x3

Pullup (assisted because my grip is fucked)

3x10

Assisted Dip

3x10

YTM

7.5x10+10+10x2

Single Leg DL

BWx10x2

I'm taking out the mk-677 for 2 days to shed the water and avoid severe symptoms and reintroducing it at 12.5mg. This shit works better than chinese hgh. My recovery has been crazy and if I weren't so uncomfortable from all the water weight, I feel strong enough to reeeally increase my weights because of the joint relief and cushioning. Buy this shit lol.

Haven't posted because I got Fucking strep Fucking throat. Fucking hate this shit. Got meds and have been taking shots of ACV. Feel better today.

Anyways, been doing light workouts at home and made it a deload. Got a bunch of bands from elitefts as well as some wrist wraps for OHP when I need them, and straps because I lost my other pair and sometimes my hands are fucked up from hook gripping everything. So that's cool. 

Soooo I'm going to try to pick up where I left off since it hasn't been even a week. Plus the deload should offset the acclimating period. We'll see in a few minutes anyways...