mwarren

Resurrection of Blu

Holy shit I was stronger than expected. Still sick, too. I guess I had accumulated more fatigue than I thought even though the symptoms weren't there. Still, I'd like to push it longer for a bigger rebound effect when my lifts get more reasonable in weight.

Squat

295x5

RPE....6? 

Press

145x5

RPE 7

DL

295x5

RPE 6 hook felt great today because it had days off

Bench

185x5

RPE...5ish? Took a lot of warmups to get my pec feeling alright but the strength is there under the injury

Pullup, mixed grips

BWx5x5....okay so at this bodyweight, things are a lot different I see

RPE 8

YTM

5x13+13+13

Went light because pullups

GHR

BWx8

BW+20x4 lol

I changed the pad to a truer setup and FUCK that's hard

RPE 9

Incline DB NG Curl

40x4 lol fuck again. Fuck curls anyways.

So my TRT is modest but that combined with the mk677 has me piling on the gains. I'm pretty sure I should have started making my own stuff a long long time ago. 

I'm so watery but my nips are fine so I haven't been using any arimidex. Gonna see how my levels look in a month. I think the estrogen is best kept as high as possible without side effects to maximize gainz

At some point, you will need to deal with the fact that these extended, full-body workouts are no longer paying off, and you'll need to suck it up and make the change to per-movement workouts.

Someone with high recovery potential such as yourself can probably pack 4 sessions into 7 days, and recover just fine (shit, if I can, you can). You might end up having to add in something for conditioning, but over time, this is more sustainable.

You know, Sam, I can see your POV but I am biased towards full body training and think it is optimal. You feel otherwise. I have plenty of evidence and I'm sure you do as well. My training will have to change to a different type of daily focus (heavy bench, light squat, etc) and undulation at some point, but my sessions are actually easy, short, and low volume right now. Nothing really extended about it. I don't get to look as strong as often on this type of training but if I feel the need to dissipate fatigue, I need only a few days to prepare which I like much better than longer tapers from the heavier CNS fatigue from upper/lower splits

12 hours ago, STENDEC said:

Righteous beard Blu!

I was actually going to grow it out and surprise you guys with it when it got to my collar bone, but I'm stupid and forgot.

I need it to look badass. Sam looks tough with just the trimmed up thing, but I'm too small, so it wasn't working. Need to go full on Wendler.

You mind me asking where you got your MK?

Also, isn't 50mg's a pretty high dose? Haven't looked at any literature, I just know most people are running it at 10-20mg's. (I think partially to prevent bloating, for cost reasons, and maybe some doubts about more being better).

Oh, and you look great for just being on trt. Hard work pays off!

53 minutes ago, ((Vibe)) said:

1) You mind me asking where you got your MK?

2) Oh, and you look great for just being on trt. Hard work pays off!

1) peptideswarehouse.....Very good stuff. Use coupon "test" or "welcome." I now have 4 people IRL getting water retention from it, so either it's the real deal or it's been spiked with a wet androgen

2) thanks for the complements. I have good genetics but it's the training and eating and trt and mk all aligning. I believe in what I'm doing.

6 hours ago, Emperor G_D said:

At some point, you will need to deal with the fact that these extended, full-body workouts are no longer paying off, and you'll need to suck it up and make the change to per-movement workouts.

Exactly. Just like Olympic lifters do.

Oh... wait...

I wanna post my diet since everyone else is (maybe 2 people lol). I've been trying to get more protein in lately because I'd been so negative about the amounts people think they need and wanted to see if it actually makes a difference. I have historically gone with .65-.8g/kg LBM and didn't seem like I was missing out on anything. However, my bodyfat went up a lot more than usual during my recent weight gain so I want to see if this will help minimize that by whatever primary or secondary means.

Protein pancakes with real butter

Nut protein milk w/hydro collagen

Real maple syrup

Fruit topping 

Rockstar original

Chicken and white rice

Flax oil

Lemon water

Lean hamburger 

Rockstar original

Chicken and white rice

Flax oil

Lemon water

Real fruit whole grain fig bars

Collagen (20g) +EAA (10g)

During training

EAA (20g)

Gatorade powder (70g)

NaCl (1g)

Muscle Mac 

Cottage cheese

Bread w/butter

Collagen

I guess around 190g protein without the EAA counted, or 220g with it counted. I'm not gonna lie, it was hard eating like this to start but now I'm hungry all the time.

7 hours ago, mwarren said:

I wanna post my diet since everyone else is (maybe 2 people lol). I've been trying to get more protein in lately because I'd been so negative about the amounts people think they need and wanted to see if it actually makes a difference. I have historically gone with .65-.8g/kg LBM and didn't seem like I was missing out on anything. However, my bodyfat went up a lot more than usual during my recent weight gain so I want to see if this will help minimize that by whatever primary or secondary means.

Protein pancakes with real butter

Nut protein milk w/hydro collagen

Real maple syrup

Fruit topping 

Rockstar original

Chicken and white rice

Flax oil

Lemon water

Lean hamburger 

Rockstar original

Chicken and white rice

Flax oil

Lemon water

Real fruit whole grain fig bars

Collagen (20g) +EAA (10g)

During training

EAA (20g)

Gatorade powder (70g)

NaCl (1g)

Muscle Mac 

Cottage cheese

Bread w/butter

Collagen

I guess around 190g protein without the EAA counted, or 220g with it counted. I'm not gonna lie, it was hard eating like this to start but now I'm hungry all the time.

Your body adapts to the increased food, eventually.

It better, because I really need to up my vegetables and I donno....they take up a lot of space. And I'll need more calories very soon once my training tips over the line of "rebound vs real progress." I imagine I will be needing a few potatoes added in or something. Sounds disgusting right now since I just ate.

Had a poor session because everybody kept talking and asking for help and I ran out of time to do the rehab and accessory shit I really need to do on a consistent basis. So irritated. And I need to get up in 4 hours so fuck that, too.

Squat

295x5x2

Press

145x5x2

DL

295x5

Bench

185x5x2

Pullup

BWx5x2. 2 Fucking sets. Already an hour later than I wanted to stay.

People.

Forgot to post this last night. Yesterday morning. Whatever. Lost a bunch of the bloat from backing down the mk677 and feel immensely better. Grip strength felt amazing. Weight is about 195.lbs.

Squat

295x5x3

RPE....7...I'm debating on going to 305 vs 315. 

Press

145x5x3

RPE 8.5...I'm just going to bump to 150. 

DL

295x5

RPE 6 

Bench

185x5x3

RPE...7...will bump to 195

Pullup, mixed grips

BWx5x5

RPE 8.5....I'll add weight to a belt after another wave

YTM

10x13+13+13

GHR

BWx8

BWx9

RPE 9....still no need to add weight. I don't think I'll like these in a low rep range. 

My plan is to strengthen my hamstrings until my indicators, such as shaking knees during squat descent or hip flexor tightness, go away. Then, my next focus will be quad strength, probably with front squats. My glutes and hips have been taking a beating for too long. Need to grow these legs. 

Incline DB Curl, supinated

20x10x2

Pushup

BWx10x2

I think I'll keep in pushup variations to keep my shoulders functioning better. Not to fatigue primarily.

Funny thing, that did not feel like enough volume. Not nearly enough. And looking at it, it was plenty. That's not so much improved conditioning though; it's more some kind of exercise mental disorder. Gotta keep that shit in check so I don't start making crossfit programming mistakes.

Was pretty tired today but it was an easy session. Pretty happy with everything.

Squat

315x5

Press

150x5

DL

315x5

Bench

195x5

Pullup, all grips

BWx5x5

Pushup on incline bench

2x15 

I'll just do a bunch of variations from session to session and keep it easy for now. Not doing these for progression but to teach my upper back/shoulders how to behave while benching

GHR

BWx10x2

Taking 2 days off, might do a little recovery work on Sunday with Jamie while she trains.

8 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Glad to see your squat is getting back up there. Perhaps I'll join you one day.

Another 100lbs to my rep work before i even feel like calling it training when i have to share a subforum with Sam and GF. Fuckers.

I can't wait for us all to be in tip top

Last night:

Squat

315x5x2

Press

150x5x2

DL

315x5

Bench

195x5x2

Didn't really feel the most comfortable to be honest. Might need to think of a new strategy for this pec.

Pullup, all grips

BWx5x5

GHR

BWx11x2

Pushup from bar at belly button height

Dropset...

x10 close grip

x10 normal grip

x10 wide grip

x10 really wide grip

YTW from kneeling position

8x12+12+12