Sign in to follow this  
Ras

Occult Blooded Occlusion Grimoire

Finally getting around to using my array of resistance bands more frequently and with more versatility. Really enjoying these as an adjunct to my basics. 

Giving keto a try for FM purposes and while (on day 8 ) I am sleepy (as opposed to tired) and ravenous (as opposed to 'hungry'), I feel pretty good overall. Frequency is down a bit as I adjust, but managed my regular am giant sets and a max effort kb carry/max rep kb goblet squats this afternoon and hit PBs on both (200 lbsx150m; 100 lbs x 25 reps).

Keto and close to OMAD now. Edgy, but still doing ok. Nothing profound in terms of body comp changes yet, obviously, but sleeping heavily, pain is down, any rosacea I was experiencing is gone.

1 hour ago, Emperor G_D said:

OMAD or at least a small feeding window works for me...for a while. And then I go fucking rogue and never go back. lol

Because I was IFing near that or a 20/4 at worst, getting back into it in keto took time but wasn't too painful (compared to the induction).

So, I may be fat but I am definitely adapted - two pretty tough training sessions, 12 hours apart, both fasted, both within keto.

That's good. My friend keeps trying keto and fails to understand that binging every 3 days makes it worthless because he's never getting to the adapted phase. He's gained weight since starting his cut. Says it's muscle lol.

4 hours ago, mwarren said:

That's good. My friend keeps trying keto and fails to understand that binging every 3 days makes it worthless because he's never getting to the adapted phase. He's gained weight since starting his cut. Says it's muscle lol.

Yeah, I am strict keto for now too....no CKD or TKD sleight-of-hand.

Played around tonight with heavy c+ps and managed to get 3x3 with 2x100 and 2x5 l/r 100 snatches.  Plus some band work. Fairly happy with this as second workout and both fasted. Had pwo and the konjac noodle alfredo and am gonna be pooping until tomorrow, I suspect.

One of the things I have been doing for months in my am workout is adding an extended flow to my proper push-up sets:

low pushup...cobra...up dog...extended child's pose...reclining hero (2)...down dog...goddess pose...standing forward bend

all held for 5 breaths

I have a lot of problems holding down dog. Either my shoulders or my triceps give up or lock up. Any suggestions?