Newbie1234

Epistan (not epistane) from prohormones.co.uk

Posted (edited)

Hi, wondering if anyone knows about this stuff and is it the same as epistane? I have never taking any pro hormones or anything before and was interested in what it actually is. It’s sold as a beginner pro hormone, I’m taking it to help get leaner whilst gaining muscle.  Is drinking on it completely out of the question?

this is the chemical:  6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Edited by Newbie1234
More to add

Thanks, ok it’s all new to me and i know next to nothing about chemical compounds that ghostface  goes into detail about.  

It seems strange prohormones.co.uk are selling hexadrone and calling it epistan and then posting articles about epistane. 

Could it be dangerous to drink on a occasional evening whilst taking it? 

It's not strange at all for a crappy fitness chemical company to repackage an old (now illegal) compound as a similarly-sounding product. In fact, you see it all the time with places who put crappy DHEA products into bottles and call them something based on older and more effective drugs of the past. Just look at most of HiTech Pharma's line:

https://hitechpharma.com/collections/all-products/products/superdrol

Their "Superdol" is not 17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha,17-dimethyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one is a 3-oxo-5alpha-steroid in this case, but some blend of shit.

Hexadrone is not methylated, but drinking to excess is probably not advised no matter what.

Ok thanks for the reply. Do you know was it made illegal because it is dangerous?

I won’t drink at all on it for the next 4 weeks, sad but i almost need something like this to give me a decent reason to not drink. Only usually have a few beers a night but it’s just no good for my fitness. I am  a week in to taking it but seem to be feeling it a lot already but then that could be because I quit drinking and been to the gym every morning, it’s going to be hard to tell how good it is I guess. Very hard to find reviews on it except for the people that sell it so o guess it’s not very good at all. 

5 hours ago, Newbie1234 said:

Ok thanks for the reply. Do you know was it made illegal because it is dangerous?

It is only illegal in the US.

This is an orally active anabolic steroid and its use entails certain risks to your health that you should understand before you start using it.

Yeah I agree. As someone new to all this that knows little about pro hormones is this stuff a complete waste?

I feel stronger on it but could be placebo. Know the main things are healthy clean diet with high protein, some creatine, and hard training.  

Is there any easy to get pro hormones that are decent? Seen muscle rage sell SARMS but been reading mixed things about them.  Any advice for a newbie be much appreciated.

This is technically an oral anabolic steroid, not a prohormone, and probably is effective at increasing muscle mass and strength given appropriate dosing.

Almost all available prohormones and oral designer steroids are Schedule III controlled substances in the US and difficult to get. The days of OTC designer steroid sales in the US are long over.

SARMs are not steroids and not (as of yet) scheduled in the US so are easier to come by. They are also far less studied so what we know about them is far more limited. Regardless of what you may read, SARMs have essentially the same side effect profile as AAS at doses that are effective at building muscle.