Sign in to follow this  
oompaloompa

Injectable sarms

Wasn't sure what section to post this under but wanted eveyrone's opinion on this.

I did a lot of reading,mainly on lgd-4033, seems to show that lgd is much more powerful IM vs orally,assuming that's due to its bio availability?

I am a bit reserved with injecting random stuff, so SARMs aren't high on my list of things to inject. 

LGD is very effective orally, so use it that way, first. If you somehow find LGD not effective enough, then maybe consider it IM? I wonder if injectable LGD is tainted with other things? 

6 hours ago, Growth Factor said:

I haven't done my research on LGD-4033, or if I have I've forgotten it all. Do you guys know off the tops of your head what the safety profile is for LGD and what type of PCT you run afterwards? I have a friend who is interested in SARMs. 

It's a SARM, and therefore has no safety profile. lol There are scant studies, but the 2 that were done in 2013 indicate it is safe and tolerable and does what we are all looking for it to do:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24189892

I've found it to be completely safe from my perspective, but I haven't exhaustively tested bloods and whatnot. Adam and I ran it long-term and it works great with T, alone, and with GW. 

Even when totally low on T (I've spent most of the past 4 or 5 years at 100 or thereabouts on total T), LGD makes me look and feel like I'm blasting. Great feeling. I liken it to T-Var days, honestly.