Sign in to follow this  
habit

How to get TRT with normal test ratings?

What's good D?! Hope all is well..You guys are absolutely right. It is a bit of drug seeking behavior and I should know better. I absolutely was an IV drug user. God willing I will have 2 years on May 2. Having needles around I feel wouldn't be very smart but I'm sure as you know an 18 gauge juice rig is a far cry from an insulin needle I used to use. I'd be afraid to hit a vein with that bad boy lol. For me personally the whole dishonesty angle of the situation would be my biggest concern  towards my recovery. I don't like lying these days, it makes me sick.

BUT I was absolutely stalled in my training progress ,  and I felt like I HAD to do something. Ever since I quit all the other shit I am very OCD about my training/diet and progress with both. I'm pretty sure I capped out my natural limits. TRT was a big leap so I've since decided on a LGD 4033 + MK677 cycle. I started with the lgd for about 3 weeks by itself at 5mg a day. I was stuck @ ~170 -12%BF  prior (for almost a year) and within a week I hit 175 and strength was up, not by as much as some accounts but noticeable. 

2 weeks ago I added the MK at @ 15mg ED , which I intend to use in my PCT (with nothing else really) and as a bridge to whatever the future brings. Knock on wood I haven't had too many sides. I'm a bit lethargic and a bit grumpy, not sure if I am getting shutdown now (I'm almost at week 6) or if it's the MK, but other than that I am pretty happy.  I've gained quite a bit of size, not much BF% and I believe it has helped me get past this hump, which was incredibly frustrating and almost made me quite training, which I am sure would have had disastrous consequences. I need an outlet without substances. Hopefully I retain most of what I gained. I know quite a bit is water. I'm hovering at about 180 ~14%BF right now. 10 more lbs than my baseline before.

I'll be getting bloodwork in the next week or so and I am assuming I will have miniscule levels of test (I'm guessing less that 200) now but hope to bounce back rather quickly without Nolva/Clomid as the 5mg is a low dose and the MK is not supressive and should help as a bridge.

All in all I believe SARMS are a solid alternative to those who don't want to jump into a full on cycle or lock themselves into TRT to get over a plateau. I almost wished I had done this a year ago. I feel like I wasted tons of training effort for zero to no gains in the past, but am happy to be where I am now. I was going to run an 8 week but an open to suggestions, I still have plenty of LGD left...

I wouldn't expect much in terms of body comp effects from the MK (that's what the studies show).  But it is good for increasing appetite and probably good for hair, skin etc.

7 hours ago, kassem23 said:

Are any of you concerned with erythrocytosis on TRT? Or do you just use therapeutic phlebotomy to combat it on the regular? 

After years of TRT, my RBCs are totally normal:

Red Blood Cell Count 5.52 M/uL4.40 - 6.00 M/uL

All other measures on my CBC are normal. My hcrit has always been normal, too:

Hematocrit    48.3 %    40.0 - 52.0 %

39 minutes ago, Emperor G_D said:

After years of TRT, my RBCs are totally normal:

Red Blood Cell Count 5.52 M/uL4.40 - 6.00 M/uL

All other measures on my CBC are normal. My hcrit has always been normal, too:

Hematocrit    48.3 %    40.0 - 52.0 %

Is that with injections? I've heard that it isn't much of an issue with creams interestingly. 

Different units from here. What is your hemoglobin concentration? 

7 hours ago, STENDEC said:

Donate blood regularly.

How often do you go in? What's your hemoglobin usually around before your donation?

1 hour ago, STENDEC said:

I don't test very much any more.

I used a compounded topical and it keeps me at ~800ng/dl pretty consistently.

Used? You are not on TRT anymore?

Update: So I had some bloodwork come back about a week ago. Total test............29! Anyone who says SARMS/LGD doesn't shut you down pretty hard is dreaming. I was on a relatively low dose of 5migs for 8 weeks and the bloods were taken the last week. 

Also, my fasting blood glucose was 109, which is considered pre-diabetic. My diet isn't great (some refined carbs but no outright sugars, enough fiber) and I compared it to last year which was 99, the upper limit of "normal". I'm genetically predisposed to type II so I have to be careful. Also wondering if the MK had just enough of an effect  in this area as I have heard it has (about a bump of 5 for most people, which is consistent). 

Either way for PCT I have continued MK as a bridge, taking a day or two off here and there for insulin sensitivity issues. Also began IF again as I know it can boost T. I know it won't do much for hypertrophy but hopefully help me retain LBM in a deficit (and without heavy training as gym is closed obviously). I am down about 5lbs , which I hope was the water but am still getting plenty of "juice" comments at work, which I got before my cycle anyway, but let me know something worked. Traps/Delts in particular grew nicely. All in all, if I can get my test back up to ~600ish, knock on wood, for a test in 3 months and stay at 175 I'd say it was successful and I will revisit SARMS in the form and RAD140 for next go around...

It's dose-dependent...you took 5X the dose in the study I provided.

The claim is that the natural T production would improve in something like a month...that would be interesting to see. I think we all know that you can't 'get T for free'. There are gives and takes.

Yes, I completely expected a reduction, but maybe it was a bit more than anticipated. Current broscience doses are 10migs, but we all know how that goes. Next go around I might try 2.5. I have labs scheduled in about 6 weeks so we will see...